Laws of Civilization - a well-researched policy simulator provides insight into the intrigue, confrontation, opposition and many other aspects of daily life in one of the legislatures, which are made up of representatives of various parties that fight and influence. Take the laws you have submitted (necessary, unnecessary, important, silly, no difference), reject all rival initiative forces, and so on. As a rule, you will not be bored unless, of course, legislators want to stay in one big armchair.
* Choose a party, promise actions to the citizens and run for elections
* Adoption or abolition of laws with parliamentary votes
* Pay attention to the experience, popularity and loyalty of the legislator
* Corrupt competing politicians to win the majority
* Build relationships with other parties and elect the president