Age of Strategy is a game that can bring you exciting experiences through unique challenges. If you're a gamer with a penchant for games from the strategy genre, this is a name you can't ignore. When you get to the game, you will get involved in battles, minor skirmishes or even large campaigns that require incredibly high tactics.
SYSTEM OF CAMPAIGNS THAT MUST BE OVERCOME
In a game built in strategy style, the system of challenges will definitely be an essential feature. Players who are passionate about this genre often have relatively strict requirements for the quantity and quality of the maps and campaigns they participate in. And to best achieve this, game developers have also long worked to create a challenging system.
And maybe you will also be quite surprised when the information is that the game manufacturer has announced that the game will have more than 500 campaign maps to overcome (including historical ones). In addition, the game added more than 140 battle cards to your game to fight with a wide variety. More than 350 apartments and buildings and about 120 technologies to invent are the numbers that can best support your game.
FIGHT TO EARN REWARDS
Are you feeling excited now after getting the information you can experience in the game? Then jump right into your game to take part in the challenges and master them your way. The game has developed an extremely modern, high-quality AI system for itself, which can fight you in classic strategy games or skirmishes.
You can also fully demonstrate your strategic talent with your friends in exciting battles. The game will have an exceptional prize structure that players can look forward to and try to reach as soon as possible. Among them, the stars on the map are one of the valuable prizes that players can exchange for gems to unlock new troops or buildings.
EXCITING GRAPHICS THAT FIT THE GAMEPLAY
Aside from creating a highly engaging gameplay and challenge system, aesthetics will be one of the important factors that will determine the success of the game. And the game makers are constantly looking for methods to run their games in a way that is different from other games in the market. As a result, the game uses 8-bit graphics instead of using modern and realistic graphics.
If you have just heard about the 8-bit graphic style, you may not be satisfied because the image presented to you is not really sharp. But the game was also very thoughtful when it used this graphic style to make the battles in the age of empires and knights more realistic. It also allows players to feel the fighting spirit of the past that the game wants to bring to them.
* More than 500 existing campaign maps (including historical ones! eg: Battle of Troy and so on)
* More than 140 skirmish maps to fight
* More than 350 units and buildings
* More than 120 technologies to invent
* Reward system: by collecting stars on each map (based on your performance) you will get gems that are used to unlock new troops or buildings!
* Spell Upgrades: Find a card too difficult? You can lower the difficulty with various spells that can be bought with gems! (Used on consumption)
* Fight against the AI on skirmish maps like in classic strategy games!
* Fight against or with real players worldwide!
* Design your own maps with the map editor feature! (still in beta)
* Achievement system to make your experience more enjoyable!
* A friends list! Go out and meet new people!
* Upgrade section with hundreds of new units, technologies and buildings that can be unlocked with gems (including some fun units)!
* Take part in a classic strategy game with battles, skirmishes and countless campaigns of different sizes.
* The system of more than 500 campaign cards along with 140 battle cards will always be a really varied experience.
* Fight and complete the challenges set to get worthy rewards.
* Join your friends in a battle to help each other overcome challenges.
* Graphics set in Empire*era war; The knight is designed in a very appropriate 8*bit style.
Age of Strategy MOD Features: